P&H formally was a brand of rough terrain cranes, truck cranes and crawler cranes based in Waverly, Iowa. P&H cranes were sold worldwide until they were acquired by Terex in 1995. Komatsu still manufacturers mining shovels under the P&H brand name.
Jefferson Machine Company sells O.E.M. P&H crane parts. We stock hard-to-get P&H crane parts, including new, rebuilt, or used crane parts. Other crane manufacturer parts are available as well. 24/7 field service and shop service is available.
- Crane parts are shipped globally.
- Crawler crane parts, truck crane parts, lattice crane parts, dragline crane parts, and many others.
- We have a large supply of new and used crane parts in our inventory.
- Non-inventoried can be made in our manufacturing facility with quick delivery.
- Complete crane and dragline rebuild service available.
- 24/7 field service for crane repair.
- Expedient crane parts delivery.
- We manufacture a wide range of parts and stock frequently needed "off-the-shelf" crane parts.
- We also manufacture new or rebuild crane booms.
- Below is a brief summary of some of the P&H crane models for which we can supply parts. We are not limited to these models, so please contact us if you need a part or repair for any type of P&H crane.
P&H 155, 218, 250, 300T, 320H, 325TC, 430ATC, 430TC, 435TC, 440TC, 5100, 5150R, 5300R, 535, 545TC, 550, 585BTC, 645, 650, 650ATC, 650TC, 660TC, 670TC, 6250, 6250TC, 790, 790BTC, 790TC, 8100TC, 8115TC, 855BG-3, 890, 9125, 9125TC, 9150TC, 9170TC, C120, C165, CN122, CN122D, CN128, CN165, CN190, CNT280, CNT350, CNT650, CNT750, D85I, Omega15, Omega 18, omega 20, Omega 25, Omega 40, Omega 50, Omega T300, R-200, S20, S35, S75, T200, T250, T250, T300, T300A, T350, T400, T400XL, T500, T600a, T650, T750, TC15, WA350, 1015, 1055